Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Kronos
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE Betech
UKG (legacy Kronos) Integration Consultant – Level 9
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with project teams and client stakeholders to support project delivery.
- Perform maintenance and configuration activities for Kronos modules such as accruals and timekeeper.
- Prior experience in supporting functional testing, integration testing and UAT preferred.
- Assisting the customer with testing, understanding the solution and hand holding during handover of the system.
- Mentor junior members.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Workforce Management domain is a must.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Workforce Dimensions.
- Mandatory Experience in Migration from WFC to WFD
- Hands on exp in using Navigator, Paragon Transfer Manger, Data Migration Tool
- Very good experience in Kronos with functional expertise in Timekeeping, Accruals, Basic Scheduler.
- Must have knowledge on Business Structure Setup and Labor Category Setup in Workforce Dimensions.
- Must have knowledge on Tiles Setup and Display Profiles Setup in Workforce Dimensions.
- Must have Practical Experience/Exposure and knowledge in Dell Boomi.
- Thrive in a team environment, while also possessing the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work in Shifts.