Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good to have skills : Spring Boot
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : A Minimum 15 years of education is required
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Enterprise Edition. Your typical day will involve working with Spring Boot and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications using Java Enterprise Edition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Solid grasp of database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise Edition.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.