Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft Azure Data Services
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft Azure Data Services. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing scalable and efficient applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Microsoft Azure Data Services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop scalable and efficient applications.
- Configure and customize applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Ensure the quality, performance, and scalability of applications by conducting thorough testing and debugging.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Data Services.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and practices.
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, or Python.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure Data Services.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.