Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years Full Time Education
As an Application Designer for SAP Extended Warehouse Management, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business processes, and designing solutions to meet business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business processes and design solutions to meet business needs.
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application design and development.
- Provide technical guidance and support to development teams during the development and testing phases.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong knowledge of SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fiori, and SAP ABAP.
- Experience in designing and developing SAP EWM solutions.
- Strong understanding of SAP EWM business processes and integration with other SAP modules.
- Experience with SAP EWM implementation methodologies and best practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- This position is based at our Kolkata office.