Project Role : Industry Subject Matter Advisor
Project Role Description : Work closely with client project teams to provide expertise (functional, technical, industry, tools/methods) to ensure successful solution design and delivery.
Must have skills : Manufacturing Engineering MES
Good to have skills : Environment Health and Safety
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech
As an Industry Subject Matter Advisor for Manufacturing Engineering MES, you will work closely with client project teams to provide expertise in functional, technical, industry, tools/methods to ensure successful solution design and delivery. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing complex data sets, and providing insights to stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in Manufacturing Engineering MES to client project teams for successful solution design and delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze complex data sets and provide insights to stakeholders.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Manufacturing Engineering MES and related fields.
- Communicate technical findings effectively to stakeholders.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in Manufacturing Engineering MES.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of Environment Health and Safety.
- Strong understanding of functional, technical, industry, tools/methods related to Manufacturing Engineering MES.
- Experience in analyzing complex data sets and providing insights to stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering MES.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.