Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Business Requirements Analysis
Good to have skills : DevOps
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve analyzing business requirements, developing and testing applications, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding the goals and needs of the business as no other. You are able to understand the question behind the question and translate that into (data) requirements.
• You translate business requirements and issues into IT solutions in line with the business and IT architecture using the data lake platform.
• You are in the lead for analysis and support the team with ensuring sizable PBI’s are ready on the backlog.
• Being the (wo)man in the middle between providers and consumers of data and between business and DevOps-teams. You understand the concepts and solutions forming the Enterprise Data Lake. You can connect and communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
• You are a sparring partner and reference point for business management, development teams, Product Owners and other stakeholders.
• You challenge and advise the business team and proactively support the development team. You bring people together to get things done
Professional & Technical Skills:
• Good understanding of data management concepts
• Strong functional knowledge of Azure services
• Infrastructure and networking concepts: VNets, firewalls and private endpoints
• Access controls: RBAC and ACL
• Data ingestions using Azure Data Flow or Databricks
• Strong information/data analysis skills
• Senior consulting skills
• Experience working scrum in a DevOps team
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Requirements Analysis.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.