Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP BTP Integration Suite
Good to have skills : Boomi Atomsphere Integration
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Graduation
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP BTP Integration Suite. Your typical day will involve working with SAP PO/PI & APIs Development, Boomi Atomsphere Integration, and MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications and integrations.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in SAP BTP Integration Suite and related technologies, integrating innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP PO/PI & APIs Development, Boomi Atomsphere Integration, and MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Strong understanding of application development and integration concepts.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.
- This position is based at our Indore office.