Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years full time of education Engineering Graduate
As an Application Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Enterprise Edition. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and designing scalable and maintainable applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and design scalable and maintainable applications using Java Enterprise Edition.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Ensure the quality of the application by conducting unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the development team, including code reviews and mentoring junior developers.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate, and RESTful web services.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Solid grasp of database concepts and SQL.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise Edition.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.