Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Python (Programming Language)
Good to have skills : SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool, HPUX, AIX
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Must have 15 years of qualifiaction
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Python. Your typical day will involve working with the SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Python.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the application development process.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Python.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Solid grasp of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Python.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.