Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP for Utilities Billing
Good to have skills : SAP FI Asset Accounting
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP for Utilities Billing. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using SAP for Utilities Billing to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the application development process.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using SAP for Utilities Billing.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP for Utilities Billing.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP FI Asset Accounting.
- Strong understanding of application development processes and methodologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications.
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP for Utilities Billing.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering, computer science, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Gurugram office.