Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : AWS Architecture
Good to have skills : Java
Minimum 12 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using AWS Architecture. Your typical day will involve working with Java and other technologies to develop and deploy applications in Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of applications using AWS Architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain scalable and secure applications using Java and other technologies.
- Ensure the quality of the application by conducting thorough testing and debugging.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Expertise in AWS Architecture.
- Good To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java and experience with No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with designing and developing scalable and secure applications.
- Experience with testing and debugging applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in AWS Architecture.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.