Project Role : Data Architect
Project Role Description : Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
Must have skills : SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 12 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Full time engineering
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for defining the data requirements and structure for the application. Your typical day will involve modeling and designing the application data structure, storage, and integration using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement data architecture solutions using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Define data requirements and structure for the application.
- Model and design the application data structure, storage, and integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data architecture solutions align with business requirements.
- Develop and maintain data architecture standards, policies, and procedures.
- Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of data architecture principles and best practices.
- Experience in designing and implementing data architecture solutions.
- Experience in modeling and designing application data structure, storage, and integration.
- Support as Techno Functional Consultant during business process discussions with customers Expert in SAP Master Data Governance / Integration related experience
Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements Ability to present new concepts, ideas, and initiatives for the betterment of Master data
Experience managing or executing Master data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across
- Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes, including data cleansing and data validation Serve as the lead team member for the SAP MDG implementation project Lead in the development and definition of Master processes Support Business Process Teams in development of Master Data Cleansing
Co-ordinate and support RFPs, sales support as SME in MDG Help in creating the Road map for Data Management Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects Support the development and implementation of MDG interfaces Co-ordinate across legacy system
- knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems - Only technical resources
- The candidate should have a minimum of 12 years of experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.