Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : AWS Architecture
Good to have skills : Java
Minimum 15 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Must have 15 years of education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using AWS Architecture. Your typical day will involve working with Java and other technologies to develop and deploy applications that meet the needs of our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using AWS Architecture to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy applications that meet the needs of our clients.
- Ensure the scalability, reliability, and performance of applications by implementing best practices and utilizing AWS services.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in AWS Architecture and other relevant technologies to integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in AWS Architecture.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Java and No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of application development best practices and design patterns.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, and API Gateway.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Docker.
- Solid grasp of database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in AWS Architecture.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.