Project Role : Software Configuration Engineer
Project Role Description : Implement the configuration management plan as directed by the Configuration Lead. Assist in the design of software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good to have skills : Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
As a Software Configuration Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing the configuration management plan and assisting in the design of software configuration and customization. Your typical day will involve working with Java Enterprise Edition and Spring Boot to meet business process design and application requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement the configuration management plan as directed by the Configuration Lead.
- Assist in the design of software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Develop and maintain software configuration management tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure software configuration management standards are met and maintained throughout the software development life cycle.
- Provide support to development teams for software configuration management processes and tools.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of software configuration management principles and practices.
- Experience with software configuration management tools such as Git, SVN, or ClearCase.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and agile development practices.
- Regular shift