Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of educational qualification
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP ABAP Development for HANA. Your typical day will involve working with the latest technologies and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of SAP ABAP Development for HANA-based applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of software solutions.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience with SAP HANA database and SAP Fiori.
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData services.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform and SAPUI5.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.