Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft Azure Integration Services, Good Communication skill
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft Azure Integration Services. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy applications that meet business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Microsoft Azure Integration Services to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy applications that meet business needs.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Integration Services.
- Experience with other Azure services such as Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, and Azure API Management.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git or Azure DevOps.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as NUnit or MSTest.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft Azure Integration Services.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.