Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Apache JMeter
Good to have skills : Micro Focus LoadRunner
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 Years of fulltime education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Apache JMeter. Your typical day will involve working with Micro Focus LoadRunner, analyzing and interpreting complex data sets to extract insights and patterns from large data sets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Apache JMeter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to other developers on the team.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues related to application development.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Apache JMeter.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Micro Focus LoadRunner.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Solid grasp of software testing methodologies and tools.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Apache JMeter.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering, computer science, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.