Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Data Architecture Principles
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification :
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with Data Architecture Principles and ensuring that the applications are meeting the business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Ensure that the applications are meeting the business requirements and are scalable.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the application development process.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team members.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong understanding of Data Architecture Principles.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Experience in designing and developing applications using various programming languages.
- Experience in working with databases and data modeling.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Data Architecture Principles.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.