Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Graduation min 15 years of full time education required
As an Application Lead for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for leading the design, build, and configuration of applications using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, ensuring timely delivery of projects, and acting as the primary point of contact for the project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure applications using SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the project, providing regular updates to stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, ensuring adherence to best practices and standards.
- Ensure compliance with project requirements, including quality, security, and performance standards.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- Good To Have Skills: Knowledge of No Industry Specialization.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience in leading application development projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have S4 Hana implementation project experience
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.