Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Node.js
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification :
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Node.js. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing scalable and efficient applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and efficient applications using Node.js.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions that meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and user manuals.
- Ensure the quality of the application by conducting unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must Have Skills: Proficiency in Node.js. NodeJS Back-End development, SQL and working knowledge of AngularJS / ReactJS is added advantage.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Should have 4+ years of NodeJS experience
- Good to have experienced in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment CI/CD to automate builds and deployments
- Good to have knowledge with agile methodology
- The resource must be able to drive designs and decision making while balancing priority and risk the resource
should be able to solve complex development.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Node.js.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.