Project Role : Test Automation Engineer
Project Role Description : Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Must have skills : Selenium
Good to have skills : Automated Testing
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time Engineering
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for transforming testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies. Your typical day will involve using Selenium to automate testing and evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate to work on Playwright and Karate technologies primarily
- Lead the development and implementation of automated testing frameworks using Selenium.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize testing requirements, and design and execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts, ensuring they are robust, scalable, and maintainable.
- Continuously improve testing processes and methodologies, leveraging automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to stakeholders on the quality of software releases.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in playwright, Selenium and karate.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Automated Testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or Python.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Selenium.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software products.
- This position is based at our Pune office.
-Candidate to work in a shift till 10 PM