Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft BizTalk Server
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft BizTalk Server. Your typical day will involve working with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain BizTalk Server applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Configure and deploy BizTalk Server applications to various environments.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for BizTalk Server applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other integration technologies such as MuleSoft or Dell Boomi.
- Strong understanding of integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, and other related technologies.
- Experience with SQL Server and other relational databases.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.