Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP CO Management Accounting
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification :
As an Application Developer for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP CO Management Accounting. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP CO Management Accounting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP CO Management Accounting.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or C++.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP CO Management Accounting.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.