Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Boomi Atomsphere Integration
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Bachelor or Master’s degree in the following areas: Computer science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience in IT
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Boomi Atomsphere Integration. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Boomi Atomsphere Integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Boomi Atomsphere Integration.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other integration platforms such as MuleSoft or Dell Boomi.
- Strong understanding of integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services.
- Experience with XML, JSON, and other data formats.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Boomi Atomsphere Integration.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful integration solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.