Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle Cloud Order Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Oracle Cloud Order Management. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
-This functional role is for a SCM lead for an Oracle cloud project to handle Oracle Cloud Order Management modules.
- Conduct Requirement gathering session and perform fit/gap analysis
-Conducting demo session on application functionalities
-Understand the requirement and build configuration
-Create/validate test script and conduct SIT/UAT
-Work on data migration on all conversion components
-Prepare training material and conduct user training
-Application configuration and validation of all processes as per design
-Support and deployment and go-live support
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in Oracle Cloud Order Management.
- Good To Have Skills: CPQ, Procurement and Inventory ,Oracle procurement cloud and sourcing
- Candidate must have prior experience of at least three implementation project in oracle cloud and possess minimum 7 to 9 years of experience in oracle cloud OM, Pricing and Shipping modules.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Oracle Cloud Order Management.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.