Project Role : Technology Platform Engineer
Project Role Description : Creates production and non-production cloud environments using the proper software tools such as a platform for a project or product. Deploys the automation pipeline and automates environment creation and configuration.
Must have skills : SAP BTP Integration Suite
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : NA
As a Technology Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for creating production and non-production cloud environments using the proper software tools such as a platform for a project or product. Your typical day will involve deploying the automation pipeline and automating environment creation and configuration using SAP BTP Integration Suite.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement cloud-based solutions using SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- Create and maintain cloud environments for production and non-production use.
- Automate environment creation and configuration using the automation pipeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of cloud-based solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in cloud technologies and integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based solutions and deployment.
- Experience in automating environment creation and configuration.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Solid grasp of cloud technologies and their integration.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful cloud-based solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.