Project Role : Full Stack Engineer
Project Role Description : Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
Must have skills : Java Full Stack Development
Good to have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification :
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system using Java Full Stack Development. Your typical day will involve using your development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and engineer end-to-end features of a system using Java Full Stack Development.
- Deliver innovative solutions that help clients improve the services they provide.
- Leverage new technologies to solve challenging business problems with a cloud-first and agile mindset.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Ensure the quality of code by writing unit tests and performing code reviews.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Java Full Stack Development.
- Good To Have Skills: Java Enterprise Edition.
- Experience with cloud-first and agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, and RESTful APIs.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Java Full Stack Development.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.