Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft BizTalk Server
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft BizTalk Server. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and designing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and design solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application design and development.
- Provide technical guidance and support to development teams during the development and testing phases.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Strong understanding of application design and development principles.
- Experience with integration technologies and protocols such as SOAP, REST, and XML.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio and TFS.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.