Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft BizTalk Server
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Designer, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft BizTalk Server. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and designing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and design solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Design and develop BizTalk Server applications, including orchestrations, pipelines, maps, and schemas.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, test plans, and deployment guides.
- Provide technical guidance and support to development teams and stakeholders.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other integration technologies such as MuleSoft or Dell Boomi.
- Strong understanding of integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, and other related technologies.
- Experience with SQL Server and other relational databases.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git or TFS.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful integration solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.