Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : ASP.NET MVC
Good to have skills : UNIX Shell Scripting
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
As an Application Lead, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications using ASP.NET MVC. Your typical day will involve leading the effort to develop and deploy applications, acting as the primary point of contact for the project team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure applications using ASP.NET MVC, acting as the primary point of contact for the project team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy applications, ensuring adherence to project timelines and quality standards.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members, ensuring the development of high-quality code and adherence to best practices.
- Conduct detailed analysis of complex business requirements, translating them into technical specifications and design documents.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in ASP.NET MVC.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Solid grasp of database design and development, including experience with SQL Server or Oracle databases.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.