Project Role : Business Architect
Project Role Description : Define opportunities to create tangible business value for the client by leading current state assessments and identifying high level customer requirements, defining the business solutions and structures needed to realize these opportunities, and developing business case to achieve the vision.
Must have skills : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional
Good to have skills : Selenium, Test Automation Strategy
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
As a Business Architect, you will be responsible for leading current state assessments, identifying high-level customer requirements, and developing business solutions to create tangible business value for the client. Your typical day will involve defining opportunities, developing business cases, and working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional to achieve the vision.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead current state assessments and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Define opportunities to create tangible business value for the client.
- Develop business solutions and structures needed to realize these opportunities.
- Develop business cases to achieve the vision.
- Collaborate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional to achieve the vision.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional.
- Good To Have Skills: Selenium, Test Automation Strategy.
- Strong understanding of business architecture and strategy.
- Experience in developing business cases and solutions.
- Experience in leading current state assessments and identifying high-level customer requirements.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in business architecture, strategy, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful business-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.