Project Role : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have skills : SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support to clients and ensuring the smooth functioning of systems and applications. Your typical day will involve interfacing with clients, accurately defining and resolving issues, and utilizing your deep product knowledge to design effective solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to clients, acting as the interface between the client and the system or application.
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to accurately define client issues and interpret and design effective resolutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth functioning of systems and applications.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in technology and apply innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in SAP PO/PI & APIs Development.
- Good To Have Skills: No Technology Specialization.
- Solid understanding of system and application support.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and ability to accurately define and resolve client issues.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP PO/PI & APIs Development.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.