Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Multiplatform Front End Development Angular
Good to have skills : Angular
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : As per Acc standard guidelines
As a Multiplatform Front End Developer Angular, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve working with Angular and other related technologies to develop and maintain high-quality applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality applications using Angular and related technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot application issues and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in multiplatform front-end development.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in Multiplatform Front End Development Angular.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with other front-end technologies such as React or Vue.js.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Multiplatform Front End Development Angular.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering high-quality applications.
- This position is based at our Pune office.