Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Microsoft BizTalk Server
Good to have skills : Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE or BTech in Computer Science
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft BizTalk Server. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.