Project Role : Application Designer
Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
As an Application Designer for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll, you will be responsible for assisting in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and designing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements.
- Design and develop Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll applications using Oracle Application Express (APEX) and other relevant technologies.
- Create technical design documents and participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality code.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll applications.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Strong experience in Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Oracle Application Express (APEX) and related technologies.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL programming languages.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.