Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP for Retail
Good to have skills : SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years full time education
As an Application Developer for Packaged Application Development, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP for Retail. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using SAP for Retail to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP for Retail.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Purchasing (MM PO).
- Strong understanding of business processes and application requirements.
- Experience in application development using SAP for Retail.
- Experience in technical documentation related to application development.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP for Retail.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.
Education Details - 15 years full time education