Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP Field Service Management
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification :
As an Application Support team member, you will be responsible for Incident resolution, problem management, bug fixing and minor enhancements to meet business process and application requirements using SAP Field Service Management (FSM) as your primary skill.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Incident resolution, bug fixing, problem management and working on minor enhancements to meet business process and application requirements using SAP Field Service Management (FSM) as the primary skill.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications .
- Experience in ABAP specifications
- Desirable knowledge of Service Now (or any support application)
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in SAP Field Service Management (FSM)
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience working in Application Maintenance projects
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or C++.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP Field Service Management (FSM).
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.