Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Google Cloud Dataflow
Good to have skills : Google Dataproc, Java Enterprise Edition, Python (Programming Language)
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Google Cloud Dataflow. Your typical day will involve working with Java Enterprise Edition and Python to develop and deploy applications, as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Google Cloud Dataflow to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop and deploy applications using Java Enterprise Edition and Python.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to optimize performance and ensure data integrity.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Google Cloud Dataflow.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Google Dataproc, Java Enterprise Edition, and Python (Programming Language).
- Strong understanding of application development and deployment processes.
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Solid grasp of data integrity and security best practices.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Google Cloud Dataflow.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in software engineering, computer science, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.