Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Google Cloud Dataflow
Good to have skills : Python (Programming Language), Java Enterprise Edition, Google Dataproc
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Google Cloud Dataflow. Your typical day will involve working with Python and Java Enterprise Edition, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and staying updated with the latest advancements in Google Dataproc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Google Cloud Dataflow to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues, identifying and implementing solutions to improve application performance.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Google Cloud Dataflow.
- Good To Have Skills: Proficiency in Python and Java Enterprise Edition, experience with Google Dataproc.
- Strong understanding of application development principles and best practices.
- Experience with software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Solid grasp of database design and development, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Google Cloud Dataflow.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Gurugram office.