Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Enterprise Edition
Good to have skills : Spring Application Framework
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Mandatory 15 yrs of Education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Enterprise Edition. Your typical day will involve working with the Spring Application Framework and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications using Java Enterprise Edition to meet business process and application requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the application codebase.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with the Spring Application Framework.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and Oracle.
- Solid grasp of software development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Java Enterprise Edition.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.