Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full - time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP Analytics Cloud Planning. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using SAP Analytics Cloud Planning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for applications developed.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), SAP S/4HANA Finance, and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Strong understanding of business processes and application requirements.
- Experience in application development using programming languages such as ABAP, Java, or Python.
- Experience in database technologies such as SAP HANA or Oracle.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Planning.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.