Project Role : Application Tech Support Practitioner
Project Role Description : Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must have skills : Cloud Contact Center Implementation
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE,BTech,MCA
As an Application Tech Support Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support to clients and ensuring the smooth functioning of our world-class systems. Your typical day will involve accurately defining client issues and designing effective solutions based on your deep product knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to clients, acting as the interface between the client and the system or application.
- Accurately define client issues and interpret and design effective solutions based on deep product knowledge.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of our world-class systems, using exceptional communication skills to keep them running.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues and ensure client satisfaction.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Cloud Contact Center Implementation.
- Experience in implementing and supporting cloud contact center solutions.
- experience in implementing cloud contact center- Amazon connect in AWS
-Building contact flows, setting up queues and configuring routing and security profiles for the users
-Lambda function integration into Amazon connect for contact flow integration
-Lex integration and troubleshooting
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Cloud Contact Center Implementation.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in Information Technology Operations, Computer Science, or a related field.
- This position is based at our Pune office.