Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Java Full Stack Development
Good to have skills : Angular
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Java Full Stack Development. Your typical day will involve working with Java and Angular to develop and maintain applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using Java Full Stack Development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to application development.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Java Full Stack Development and Angular to integrate innovative approaches for sustained competitive advantage.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Java Full Stack Development.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Angular.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, or MongoDB.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.