Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Salesforce Lightning Web Components
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Btech
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Salesforce Lightning Web Components. Your typical day will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, analyzing business requirements, and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce Lightning Web Components-based applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
- Configure Salesforce applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to Salesforce applications.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce development best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Experience with Salesforce integration using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Salesforce data migration and data management.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Salesforce Communities and Salesforce Mobile App development.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful Salesforce solutions.
- This position is based at our Jaipur office.