Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Selenium
Good to have skills : Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Agile Program Management
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1: Btech or equivalent
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Selenium. Your typical day will involve working with Selenium, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and utilizing Agile Program Management methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Selenium.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize requirements and develop solutions.
- Utilize Agile Program Management methodologies to ensure timely delivery of high-quality applications.
- Perform unit testing and debugging to ensure that the application is functioning correctly.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Selenium.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and Agile Program Management.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software engineering principles.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java or Python.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Selenium.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Bengaluru office.