Project Role : Full Stack Engineer
Project Role Description : Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
Must have skills : Spring Boot
Good to have skills : Java Standard Edition, Angular
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1-BCA, MCA, MSC, BSC, MTECH, BTECH, ME, BE 2-15 years of full-time educational qualification
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Your typical day will involve using Spring Boot to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide, leveraging new technologies with a cloud-first and agile mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and engineer end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code, using Spring Boot.
- Deliver innovative solutions that help clients improve the services they provide, leveraging new technologies with a cloud-first and agile mindset.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and test software solutions that meet client requirements.
- Ensure the quality of software solutions by conducting code reviews, testing, and debugging.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development, and apply them to solve challenging business problems.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Spring Boot.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Java Standard Edition and Angular.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and practices.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and architectures.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7.5 years of experience in Spring Boot.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful software solutions.
- This position is based at our Pune office.