Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : COBOL
Good to have skills : Mainframe Application Performance Optimization
Minimum 2 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : Any degree
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using COBOL. Your typical day will involve working on Mainframe Application Performance Optimization and ensuring the smooth functioning of the applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using COBOL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and troubleshoot application issues.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of applications by performing Mainframe Application Performance Optimization.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the applications.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in COBOL and Mainframe Application Performance Optimization.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in COBOL.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience in Mainframe Application Performance Optimization.
- Strong understanding of application development and maintenance.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application issues.
- Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in COBOL.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful solutions.
- This position is based at our Mumbai office.