Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Talend Big Data, AWS: Python developer
Good to have skills : data domain
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : 1-Minimum 15 years of full time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Talend Big Data. Your typical day will involve working with the development team, analyzing requirements, and developing solutions to meet business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain Talend Big Data applications to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements and develop solutions.
- Ensure the quality of the application by performing unit testing and debugging.
- Provide technical support to the development team and end-users.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in Talend Big Data and related technologies.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Proficiency in Talend Big Data.
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and data integration.
- Experience with Hadoop and related technologies.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Talend Big Data.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field, along with a proven track record of delivering impactful data-driven solutions.
- This position is based at our Hyderabad office.