Project Role : Application Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have skills : Workday Core Integrations
Good to have skills : Workday Advanced Reporting
Minimum 3 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : a: 15 years of Full-time education
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements using Workday Core Integrations. Your typical day will involve working with Workday Core Integrations and Workday Advanced Reporting to deliver impactful data-driven solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements using Workday Core Integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain integrations between Workday and other systems using Workday Core Integrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for integrations and custom reports.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to integrations and custom reports.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: Experience with Workday Core Integrations.
- Must To Have Skills: Strong understanding of Workday Core Integrations.
- Good To Have Skills: Experience with Workday Advanced Reporting.
- Solid grasp of integration design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with web services and APIs.
- Experience with data mapping and transformation.
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Workday Core Integrations.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong educational background in computer science or a related field.
- This position is based at our Pune office.