Project Role : Application Lead
Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
Must have skills : SAP ABAP Development for HANA
Good to have skills : NA
Minimum 7.5 year(s) of experience is required
Educational Qualification : graduate
As an Application Lead, you will be responsible for designing, building, and configuring applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Your typical day will involve leading the effort to develop and maintain SAP ABAP Development for HANA applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the effort to design, build, and configure SAP ABAP Development for HANA applications.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the development team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the applications through testing and debugging.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Must To Have Skills: SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Good To Have Skills: No Industry Specialization.
- Experience in leading the development of SAP ABAP Development for HANA applications.
- Strong understanding of SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- Experience in testing and debugging applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP Development for HANA.
- The JOB FAMILY and PROJECT ROLE information are not for candidate's experience.
- This position is based at our Pune office.